Time: Tue Feb 11 07:51:52 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA05466;
	Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:14:33 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:51:33 -0800
To: whig@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: FYI: Open Letter to Leroy Schweitzer (#2)

Hello Mike,

It's a very long story, so I won't bore
you with the details.  Briefly, the
Montana Freemen retained me to prepare
a legal defense for them.  They flew me
up to Billings, to work on site.  When
I got there, I was told I would have to
raise the funds necessary to pay my fees.

So, I ended up working two 8-hour days, every
day, for 18.5 days.  When I returned home for
a seminar I had planned, I learned that the
Freemen were not going to pay me.  Moreover,
a major controversy broke out concerning their
advocacy of apartheid.  A mediator also had
to intervene to recover my personal belongings,
which included computer disks with crucial
documents on them.  The Freemen in Billings
also delayed and tampered with some 16 pieces
of mail, all of which were official business,
addressed to me, much of it time-sensitive.

Most recently, the links which have
developed between Schweitzer and Elizabeth
Broderick et al. have now given me reason to
believe that a widespread property conversion
racket is underway within DOJ, probably centered
in the federal building in downtown Los Angeles.

This "hypothesis" arose when we learned that
Broderick is a federal informant, and the head
U.S. Attorney who prosecuted her is not a U.S.
Attorney, on authority of a letter from DOJ/D.C.
admitting as much.  My latest lead is that DOJ
is using the PROMIS software, stolen from Inslaw,
to track bogus commercial paper through the
banking system, ending in a sting upon everyone
who has trafficked in Schweitzer's and Broderick's
"warrants."

It is now confirmed that Broderick used
a bogus rubber stamp on her lien against the
County of Orange, in southern California;  moreover,
even though she bragged about having precipitated
the Orange County bankruptcy, the largest municipal
bankruptcy in the history of America, her "lien" was
not listed among the secured creditors in that case,
when I dispatched an investigator to visit the Clerk
of the bankruptcy court.  Last but not least,
Broderick's associates loaned me a car with badly
tampered front brakes (no caliber bolts), and gutted
the legal office I was setting up, including all
office equipment and all files I had assembled for
the 5 defendants in her criminal trial.

The story goes on and on.  Suffice it to say that the
Montana Freemen have now stiffed me for over $10,000 in
legal fees, when they had solicited my invoice, and
when I only billed them for 50% of the time I worked on
location in Billings.  So, I thought it would be
appropriate to put the big question to Schweitzer,
since many people do not hesitate to ask me if I am
such an agent.  I am not;  I have filed an affidavit
of non-governmental affiliation in Broderick's civil
case and, when the DOJ exposed the "head U.S. Attorney" [sic]
in downtown L.A., I formally petitioned that court
for Intervention of Right, pursuant to FRCP 24(a).

That court has failed to rule on the matter, I believe,
because the entire federal courthouse in downtown L.A.
is a stinking sewer filled with a conspiracy of rabid
rats.  Just consider all the Vietnamese and Hispanic
poor who were entrained in Broderick's net;  they are
likely to lose their properties, since they attempted to
pay off home mortgages with Broderick's bogus warrants.
They could barely speak English when I was a guest
speaker at one of her seminars, much less understand
complex federal laws which Ph.D.'s have trouble reading
and understanding.  Do you catch the drift here?

Property conversion racket -- that's what it really is.
Broderick is the front woman for a very elaborate sting.
Schweitzer needs to answer a lot of questions before
I will believe differently about him.  He has now fallen
silent.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

At 05:34 AM 2/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>On 10 Feb 97 at 23:34, Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>
>> Are you a federal agent of any kind?
>
>Why do you ask him this?  I am curious.
>
>FWIW, I am not a federal agent of any kind.
>--
>Mike Goldman <whig@pobox.com>
>"There is no subjugation so potent as that which leaves the
>appearance of freedom." -- Jean Jacques Rousseau

[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
Web site for the Supreme Law Firm is URL:  http://www.supremelaw.com
Ship to:  c/o 2509 North Campbell Ave., #1776, Tucson, Arizona state
We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan