Time: Wed Feb 12 06:00:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id XAA02868
	for [address in tool bar]; Tue, 11 Feb 1997 23:03:04 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 05:27:48 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: The American Opium Wars:  A New Boxer Rebellion?

Hi Boyd et al.,

This thing runs much deeper than appearances,
as is usually the case.  The warrants are
being tracked through the banking system by
some pretty powerful software (Inslaw?);
the tracking leads DOJ to real properties
which are ripe for picking, using fraudulent
warrants and a sophisticated sting operation.
The HQ is probably Los Angeles, but there are
most likely "subsidiary" headquarters, particularly
at the Canadian Border, where INS is less well
staffed, as compared with the Mexican Border.
My sources tell me that the Montana State
government is deeply engrossed in heavy drug
shipments across the Canadian Border.  There
is a "connection" between the drug war, and
the war on real property.  That connection
is becoming much clearer to everyone now,
as time goes by, and as the WOD becomes more
transparent.  The people in Billings did not
want me around, and they found some flimsy
pretexts to usher me out.  Broderick's group
was less skillful;  they put me in a car with
tampered front brakes, and gutted the legal
office I was building.  Broderick and Schweitzer
are continuously linked in the press, most
notably in recent weeks when the Southern Poverty
Law Center got in the act, in a big way --
"The Freeman Tentacle" they called it.  I call it
a property conversion racket, being orchestrated
by DOJ with the help of bogus commercial warrants.
There is a split within DOJ, and one side wants to
stop it;  Kenneth Starr is on this side.  The other
side is running the racket, complete with judges, FBI,
and Marshals, of course.  The federal building in
downtown Los Angeles is a virtual sewer of corruption.
Check out the large metal statue in front of the
downtown federal courthouse:  tall workmen riddled
with bullet holes.

Later, okay?  I must attend to a memory optimization
problem.

Thanks for your interest.

pmitch@primenet.com
http://www.supremelaw.com