Time: Wed Feb 12 09:05:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA14640;
	Wed, 12 Feb 1997 07:48:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 08:14:27 -0800
To: puma@caverns.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Citizen's FOIA Guide

Dear SLS Clients,

The Citizen's Guide to FOIA/PA is an exhibit
in the attached pleading: FOIA Status Report,
In re: Grand Jury Subpoena Served on New Life
Health Center Company.

I remember stripping the statute, because
the text had originally been scanned with OCR,
and the indentation required too much editing
to tidy up.  The law is available in the law
libraries anyway.

For some useful follow-up to this Citizen's
Guide, visit the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  htt://www.supremelaw.com

and read the essay entitled "Karma and the Federal
Courts."

If you don't know anything about freedom,
then you don't know the first thing about FOIA!  :)

Enjoy!

>Paul,
>I have not received the Citizen's Guide to the FOIA & Privacy Act.
>

>At 03:04 PM 2/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Dear Clients,
>>
>>By now, you should have the following
>>two files:
>>
>>1.  White House Constitution
>>
>>2.  Citizen's Guide to the FOIA & Privacy Act
>>
>>Please contact me if you have not received
>>both of these files directly from US.
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>>
>>====================================================================
>>[Text is usually formatted in Courier 11 non-proportional spacing @]
>>[65-characters per line; .DOCs by MS-WORD for MS-DOS, Version 5.0B.]
>>Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., email address: pmitch@primenet.com
>>Web site for the Supreme Law Firm is URL:  http://www.supremelaw.com
>>Ship to:  c/o 2509 North Campbell Ave., #1776, Tucson, Arizona state
>>We can decode all your byte streams, spaghetti code notwithstanding.
>>Coming soon: "Manifesto for a Republic" by John E. Trumane ie JetMan

>Bud Riggs
>Puma Consulting
>Carlsbad, New Mexico
>puma@caverns.com
>http://www.caverns.com/~puma/

Attachment Converted: "C:\ATTACH\FOIASTA1.doc"

email:       [address in tool bar]   : using Eudora Pro 3.0 on 80586 CPU