Time: Sun Feb 16 18:02:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA19073;
	Sun, 16 Feb 1997 12:31:49 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 17:51:26 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: down to the wire with the USPS

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

Certified U.S. Mail                   c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776
Serial Number #P-502-472-505             Tucson [zip code exempt]
Return Receipt Requested                         ARIZONA REPUBLIC

                                                February 11, 1997

                        NOTICE AND DEMAND

Henry J. Bauman
Independent Counsel
Office of the Chief Postal Inspector
United States Postal Inspection Service
475 L'Enfant Plaza, S.W., Room 3417
Washington, D.C.

Re:  Mail Fraud Conspiracy by United States District
     Judge John M. Roll

Dear Mr. Bauman:

     This is  My formal  NOTICE to  you that I have received, but
not accepted,  your letter to Me dated January 21, 1997, in which
you made  an administrative  determination,  without  citing  any
authorities, that  the conduct  of United  States District  Judge
John M. Roll does not constitute a violation of Title 18, U.S.C.,
Section 1341,  Mail Fraud.  Please be informed of the fact that I
am specifically complaining of obstruction of mail generally, and
obstruction of  correspondence, specifically.  See 18 U.S.C. 1701
and 1702,  respectively.   Mr. Bauman,  there are  a  very  large
number of  things which John M. Roll's conduct was not;  but, his
conduct  clearly   obstructed  numerous   pieces  of  registered,
certified, and  first class U.S. Mail which I prepared and mailed
myself, specifically to the foreperson of a federal grand jury.

     Please be  informed that  I have  previously discussed  this
matter with  several USPS  employees, including  counter  clerks,
route carriers,  and  postmasters.    Their  opinions  have  been
unanimous in responding that federal judges do not have authority
to obstruct  registered, certified,  and/or  first  class  United
States Mail,  particularly when  return  receipt  and  restricted
delivery  services   have  been   requested  and  purchased,  and
particularly when  said mail  has been specifically directed to a
federal grand  jury foreperson.   I relied upon those opinions in
My subsequent  efforts to  bring  Judge  Roll's  conduct  to  the
atttention of  proper government  employees,  and  to  claim  the
rewards which  are now rightfully Mine, regardless of whether you
prosecute the employees involved, or not.

                             DEMAND

     Accordingly, I  hereby make this formal demand upon you, and
upon the  United States  Postal Service in general, to provide Me
with a certified copy of all constitutional provisions, statutes,
and  regulations   which  specifically  authorize  United  States
District Judges  to obstruct  registered,  certified,  and  first
class United  States Mail,  when restricted  delivery and  return
receipt services  have been  requested, and  when said  mail  was
directed specifically  to the  foreperson of a federal grand jury
convened under auspices of a United States District Court.

                       NOTICE OF DEADLINE

     Time is  now of  the essence.   If  you do  not provide  the
certified documents  demanded above,  on or  before 5:00  p.m. on
Monday, March  3, 1997,  I shall  be entitled  to proceed  on the
basis of  the conclusive  presumption that the documents demanded
do not  exist, as  a matter  of  fact,  and  that  there  are  no
constitutional, statutory,  or regulatory authorities anywhere in
federal law  which authorize  United States  District  Judges  to
obstruct registered,  certified, and  first class  United  States
Mail, when  restricted delivery  and return receipt services have
been requested, and when said mail has been directed specifically
to the  foreperson of a federal grand jury.  Your silence in this
matter will  cause a  fraud to  be committed upon Me, pursuant to
U.S. v.  Tweel, 550  F.2d 297,  299 (1977), and your silence will
activate estoppel  by acquiescence, pursuant to Carmine v. Bowen,
64 A. 932 (1906).

     Thank you  very much  for your  consideration.   I will look
forward to  your timely  and considerate  response to this proper
and lawful Notice and Demand.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Citizen of Arizona state, federal witness

copy:     James A. Crawford
          Postal Inspector
          U.S. Postal Inspection Service
          c/o P.O. Box 26320
          Tucson, Arizona state

          Postmaster
          Coronado Station (point of origin)
          United States Postal Service
          c/o 255 North Rosemont Boulevard
          Tucson, Arizona state

                             #  #  #

email:       [address in tool bar]   : Eudora Pro 3.0 on Intel 80586 CPU