Time: Thu Feb 20 00:46:24 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id VAA08404;
	Tue, 18 Feb 1997 21:42:56 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 00:40:38 -0800
To: Franklin Sanders <76473.2425@CompuServe.COM>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: 10 COMMANDMENTS

Wherefore, it is

ORDERED

that the Ten Commandments be carved into pure
marble stone, which is placed at eye level
for all People to see, as they enter and
exit this courtroom, said stone to become
a permanent structural component of this
court, for all time, until the end of time.

Amen.

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Counselor at Law

At 10:36 PM 2/18/97 EST, you wrote:

> [...]
[206.155.203.1]) by arl-img-2.compuserve.com (8.6.10/5.950515)
>	id XAA09133; Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:04:20 -0500
>From: <dtulis@voyageronline.net>
[206.155.203.239]) by earth.voyageronline.net (8.8.5/8.7.3b) with SMTP id
XAA10057 for <76473.2425@CompuServe.COM>; Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:04:16 -0500
(EST)