Time: Wed Feb 26 06:50:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA27680;
	Wed, 26 Feb 1997 06:26:54 -0700 (MST)
	id IAA06098; Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:12:52 -0500 (EST)
	id IAA06094; Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:12:50 -0500 (EST)
	id AA24903; Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:12:49 -0500
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA04091;
	Wed, 26 Feb 1997 06:12:40 -0700 (MST)
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA23473;
	Wed, 26 Feb 1997 06:12:12 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 06:31:06 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: patriot in exile
Cc: "Dan Sale" <dsale@southeast.net>

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Dear Mr. Sale et al.:

This is pure nonsense.

I have not attempted to "swindle" anyone
mentioned in this message.

The Montana Freemen have failed to pay
me for over 18.5 days of double-time work;
they delayed 16 pieces of my mail, and
opened about half of it.  I can provide
extensive documentation to anyone who
requests it here, politely.  Do NOT expect
me to respond to diatribe, slander, or lies.

Although I do sympathize with Mr. Williams'
plight, I do not wish to work with him,
for reasons that shall remain private.
Privacy is a fundamental Right, so I cannot
harm anyone by exercising that fundamental
Right.

I have recently requested that Mr. Williams
stop sending me unsolicited email, and yet
he continues to send it to me, either directly,
or indirectly, as was done here.

I have received no money from Mr. Williams,
and I will refuse any money from Mr. Williams,
again for reasons that shall remain private.

If you are relying on people at "Behold" for
your "information", you have already started
off on the wrong foot.  They were not in
Montana;  I was.  So were Jack McLamb,
Senator Charles Duke, and Bo Gritz.  Ask them
what they found up there (if they will even
talk about it).

If you have specific questions, please direct
your questions to me privately. I will do my
best to answer your questions, while giving
due priority to existing clients and existing
obligations.

This insinuation that I "swindled" [sic] Williams,
or Billings, or anyone else, is libel
and I want it to stop immediately.

You have been fairly warned.

Mr. Williams needs to accept the fact that
I do not want to work with him, and take it
like a man, instead of sending me numerous
unsolicited email messages and placing me
on his private email list without my permission,
in order to shower me with this and that variation
of his story.

I cannot prevent you from abusing your
freedom of speech here, at least not
in the short term.  The long-term will be
an entirely different story, however.

Now, will the person responsible for broadcasting
this libel please forward my message here to
Mr. Williams?

Thank you for your kindness and consideration.

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>-FOWARDED MESSAGE-
>__
>
>Subject: Personal Message to Paul Andrew Mitchell
>Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 18:54:19 -0000
>From: Williams Institute <micwill@iprolink.ch>
>
>Paul,
>
>On 2. September 1996, you sent me the following introductory e-mail
>message:
>

>>Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996 20:12:17 -0700
>>To: micwill@iprolink.ch (Michael Williams) From: Paul Andrew Mitchell
>>[address in tool bar] Subject: Quo Warranto against Clinton
>>
>>Dear Michael,
>>
>>I have just read your heart-wrenching story at your web site. I am
>>extremely busy at the moment, but
>>would be available in the next week to
>>discuss a possible retainer with you.
>>My standard rate is $75 per hour, with
>>a $500 retainer in advance. Hours are
>>logged against the retainer. For now,
>>get out the Good Book and let the Holy
>>Spirit guide you. God's providence is
>>unfailing, but you must have faith in it. Your suffering has not gone
>>unnoticed.
>>
>>About your health: are you getting exercise? You MUST begin a regimen of
>>regular exercise, excellent nutrition, and sufficient rest. Long walks in
>>the early morning are best, when the air is still and clean. Can you do
>>any hiking in the Alps? It is important that you take total charge of your
>
>>own
>>treatment, then the Spirit will rush in to boost all your efforts. Ask and
>
>>you shall receive; just be patient with the turnaround, OK? Godspeed to
>you.
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>

>The above was the first of many messages you
>sent me.
>
>Although I am destitute and have never begun to
>recover from the FBI's illegal seizure of
>virtually all of my significant assets nine
>years ago, I advised you that my supporters
>were willing to arrange the payment you
>asked for, even though they have been swindled
>by several other attorneys - they only wanted
>to know what services, exactly, they were
>going to be financing.
>
>You never answered that question. You just
>kept on trying to weasle that five hundred
>smackers outta me.
>
>Finally, you stopped writing me, altogether,
>but continued to send me hundreds of e-mail
>messages about your brave and wondrous
>legal exploits. When I asked you to please
>stop sending me all of those messages, you
>ignored me. My CompuServe account only holds
>100 messages, and I had to clear it at least
>once...sometimes twice a day, after it was
>completely filled up with your messages, no
>one else's, just yours.
>
>One day, I received an e-mail message from
>someone, warning me that you are an agent
>provocateur of the US government. That
>really caused my ears to stand up high,
>because you had told me that you were
>required to advise me that you are a
>federally protected US government witness.
> [...]

->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]