Time: Wed Feb 26 12:02:33 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id KAA26273;
	Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:10:24 -0700 (MST)
	id LAA07734; Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:49:00 -0500 (EST)
	id LAA07725; Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:48:58 -0500 (EST)
	id AA02631; Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:48:57 -0500
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA01199;
	Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:37:28 -0700 (MST)
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA21317;
	Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:36:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 11:02:46 -0800
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Red Chinese Opening Giant Base In Former U.S. Naval Harbor

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

A great cover for infiltrating Red Guards
right into Long Beach, California.

Why didn't I think of that??  Perfect weather,
almost year-round.

I am sure they will all have valid green cards, yes?
(Or, should I have said, "red cards"?)

Pardon me for asking the really tough questions.

None will dare to call it treason, now will they?