Time: Sat Mar 01 05:49:43 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA09371;
	Fri, 28 Feb 1997 22:14:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 05:47:25 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Thank you
Cc: Patricia Neill <pnpj@db1.cc.rochester.edu>

Dear Clients and Friends,

Permit me to share a compliment with
all of you.  After the loss of my mother,
and now a bad bout with viral influenza,
this note from Patricia Neill really
made my day.

I wanted to share it with all of you.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

Dear Paul,

Please feel free to use this letter
however it can serve you best.

I was pleased to write it as a small sign
of support for your good work.

All the best,
Patricia

Dear Patricia,

Thank you very much for this long letter.
May I have your permission to share your
letter with clients of the Supreme Law School?