Time: Sun Mar 16 21:15:29 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA26643;
	Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:54:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 21:13:30 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Citizen's Court?

AFFIDAVIT(s) OF PROBABLE CAUSE
and CRIMINAL COMPLAINT(s).

If you are dealing with federal
employees, you need to know the
federal laws they have violated,
by chapter and verse, because
all federal crimes are statutory.

However, federal employees must obey
the laws of the state(s) in which they
operate.  So, you can prosecute errant
federal employees under the common law(s)
of the state(s) where they are violating
such laws, e.g. trespass, libel, and
other violations of state law.  They have no
sovereign immunity, qualified or otherwise,
if they are violating state law(s).

If they are operating under color of
admiralty jurisdiction, then the
Supplemental Rules for Certain Admiralty
and Maritime Claims come into play.
These rules also require a verified
complaint, although a Clerk of Court is
empowered to issue warrants (on the theory
that a ship leaving the harbor needs to be
stopped, if it is carrying contraband, and
a judge may not be available just at that
moment).

See FRCP Rule 9(h) for a citation to the
Supplemental Rules.

I hope this helps.  The AFFIDAVIT OF PROBABLE
CAUSE is your due process prerequisite to
perfecting a criminal complaint against
anyone else;  this makes it a VERIFIED COMPLAINT.
Without the verification, you have no affidavit,
and hence no affidavit of probable cause, and,
finally, no probable cause.  See the chain of
cause and effect?

/s/ Paul Mitchell