Time: Thu Mar 20 00:09:38 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA11588;
	Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:57:16 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA11060;
	Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:57:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 00:07:02 -0800
To: am-her@juno.com (Rusty Lee)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: David Myrland - Federal Mission Statement (fwd)

Given that the vagueness in the IRC has now been proven
to be intentional, there are as many valid interpretations,
as there are people doing those interpretations!  Doubt
should be resolved in favor of those upon whom the tax
is sought to be laid;  that is a court speaking, not I.
See "The Federal Zone" for full citations.

/s/ Paul Mitchell