Time: Sat Mar 22 11:41:29 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id JAA12979;
	Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:33:13 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA22468;
	Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:32:34 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 11:39:22 -0800
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: debtors' signatures

This line of thinking, of course, motivated
the California Attorney General last year
to consider an edict, forbidding the recordation
of any commercial lien which was not also signed
by the debtor.  Then, someone pointed out to
him that, in one bold stroke of the pen,
the California Attorney General would nullify
every last single Notice of Federal Tax Lien
which has ever been filed in any California county,
because not one of them is signed by the debtor.
Not one!  Their only saving grace was the prohibition
against Ex Post Facto laws (which applies to executive
orders as well);  said prohibition only applies to
laws which are constitutional, however.  The IRC
is unconstitutional because it is void for vagueness,
and doubt should be resolved in favor of those upon
whom the tax is sought to be laid.  So, those
Notices of Federal Tax Lien are null and void
for lots of other reasons, not just the absence
of the debtor's signature.