Time: Sat Mar 22 20:59:52 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA18194
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:02:55 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 17:58:54 -0500 (EST)
To: GovtAware-L@citadel.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: GovtAware:  The Wetlands Gestapo

Yes, the 10 Miles square (100 square miles)
reserved for the seat of government became
the District of Columbia, but Congress did
not want the area south of the Potomac River,
because it was a muddy wetlands, so that
area was retroceded back to Virginia, to
become Arlington National Cemetery and
surrounds.  D.C. has become so corrupt,
even the sewer rats commute, to the sleek
residential areas in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
They can be seen riding on the undersides
of daily buses which transport herds of
grey suits into government-funded extortion
rackets, like 1111 Konstitution Avenue,
where spirit is "out," and "cash flow" is in.
They have a host of euphemisms for it, like
Performance Management -- and Recognition.