Time: Sat Mar 22 17:14:21 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA18522;
	Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:51:05 -0700 (MST)
	id OAA17796; Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:47:35 -0500 (EST)
	id OAA17786; Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:47:33 -0500 (EST)
	id AA23058; Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:47:32 -0500
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA04394;
	Sat, 22 Mar 1997 12:47:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 16:17:14 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: Updates OKC bombing page
Cc: tfs@adc.com (Tony F Sgarlatti)

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Hello Tony,

Based on what you know, and what you THINK you
know, about that bombing, can you give us a
tight synopsis, say, in 500 words or less?

Was the destruction a result of one fertilizer
bomb, or were there other bombs and detonators
involved?  If the latter, do you care to give
us your currently active hypotheses?

>->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>
>Channel 9 television in Oklahoma City recently updated their
>web page to include video clips from the first broadcast and
>the building implosion in .mov and .avi formats and RealAudio
>from their legal analyst in Denver, speeches and songs from
>the anniversary Memorial Service in 1996 with pictures.
>
>Added to that are the complete text of the indictments against
>McVeigh, Nichols, and Fortier, confession of Fortier, a time
>line of events, 2nd bomb rumors, history of the bombing,
>investigation and legal proceedings.
>
>I've added their link to my Oklahoma City bombing page where
>you can find a ton of other links at -
>http://www.future.net/~thetruth/okc.html
>
>In freedom.
>
>Tony Sgarlatti
>Million Dollar Internet Experiment -
>http://www.future.net/~thetruth/million.html
>
>"When you know everything I do - and you will - you will
> never think of the American government in the same way
> again." -- Tim McVeigh's defense attorney, Stephen Jones
> speaking at the Univ. of Oklahoma at Norman Nov. 16, 1995
>
>-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
>->  Posted by: tfs@adc.com (Tony F Sgarlatti)

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]