Time: Sat Mar 22 18:01:09 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA10924
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:00:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 17:53:08 -0800
To: am-her@juno.com (Rusty Lee)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: 42 USC 407&408 Soc. Sec \ IRS Levy (fwd)

Rusty,

I am now convinced that the best, if not
the only, way to stop the IRS, is
completely to abolish the agency.

If Congress won't do that, then a
coordinated nationwide boycott of the
IRS is long overdue.  By that, I mean
that we should be organizing the nation
to refuse to file, this year and next, on
top of educating people about efforts such
as the Quo Warranto which we are about
to lodge, formally, against this monster.

If there must be some pain involved in
pulling this leach from our collective
wrists, and then letting our bodies heal,
then so be it.  The pain will be transitory.

However, the leach must die.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  Read "Unbridled Power" by Shelley L. Davis,
New York, Harper Collins Publishers, 1997.

At 03:48 PM 3/22/97 PST, you wrote:
>The following is the second of two letters (so far) which my Dad sent to
>SSA concerning an unlawful "notice of levy" by the IRS against his SS
>benefits.
>Just after sending this letter, my Dad stil got a letter from SSA stating
>that "the IRS would take a portion of his next SS check for money he owed
>the IRS for delinquent taxes due.  Perhaps my Dad's letter and theirs
>crossed in the mail or perhaps there wasn't time for SSA to react to
>this letter before SSA sent their letter, but when Dad received his SS
>check, no funds were extracted (stolen) and given to the IRS.
>We're now just waitng to see what happens with his next month's check.
>Maybe this worked.!?.!? :
>

>                                                                   Dated
this fifth day of the second month in the
>                                                                  year of
>Our Lord, nineteen-hundred ninety-seven.
>
>_____________________, suae potestate esse
>c/o _______________________
>       ______________, ______________America.
>               [postal code _______________]
>
>Social Security Administration                  via Certified Mail P 267
>370 398
>Great Lakes Program Service Center      Return Receipt Requested
>600 West Madison Street
>Chicago, Illinois 60661
>Attention: Donna Y. Mukogawa, Processing Center Operations
>
>INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Department of the Treasury
>1600 Sarno Rd., Ste 107                              via Certified Mail P
>354 043 857
>Stop 5336                                                        via
>Certified Mail P 267 371 078
>Melbourne, FL 32935                                    via Certified Mail
>P 267 370 399
>Attention: District Director                                  Return
>Receipt Requested
>\ Sandy Charter Wilson \ L. R. Michaels
>
>Re:  Notice of Violations of 42 U.S.C. 407 by Sandy Charter Wilson ,
>L.R. Micheals,
>                                and Donna Y. Mukogawa under Color of Law
>                                                                   and
>                        Penalties Applicable to Such Violations under 42
>U.S.C. 408
>

>Dear District Director, Sandy Charter Wilson, L.R. Micheals, and Donna Y.
>Mukogawa:
>
>Legal Notice is hereby and herewith given that each of you, individually,
>and in conspiracy, have acted under color of law, despite informed
>knowledge and notice of a pending Stay of Collections on the account in
>question.  Further, your unauthorized actions of issuing and/or honoring
>a "notice of levy" (as though it were a seizure and levy) against my
>rights to social security payments are in violation of 42 U.S.C. 407 of
>the Social Security Act:
>
>407.   Assignment; amendment of section
>(a) The right of any person to any future payment under this title [42
>U.S.C. 401 et seq.] shall not be transferable or assignable, at law or
>in equity, and none of the moneys paid or payable or rights existing
>under this title  [42 U.S.C. 401 et seq.] shall be subject to execution,
levy, attachment, garnishment, or other legal process, or to the operation
of any bankruptcy or insolvency law. (emphasis mine)
>(b) No other provision of law, enacted BEFORE, ON, OR AFTER the date of
>the enactment of this section [enacted Apr. 20, 1983], may be construed
>to limit, supersede, or otherwise modify the provisions of this section
>except to the extent that it does so by express reference to this
>section.
>(Aug. 14, 1935, ch 531, Title II,  207, 49 Stat. 624; Aug. 10, 1939, ch
>666, Title II,  201, 53 Stat. 1372; Apr. 20, 1983, P.L. 98-21, Title
>III, Part C,  335(a), 97 Stat. 130.)
>
>Pursuant to 42 U.S.C.  408 et seq., the actions each of you have
>committed (individually and in conspiracy) for violating 42 U.S.C. 407
>are subject to penalty and shall be guilty of a felony upon conviction,
>and shall be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned for not more than
>five years, or both.
>
>Therefore, based upon the above, I am granting you ten (10) days to take
>corrective actions by either;
>
>1) giving a formal point by point rebuttal to the above; or
>2) releasing to me any and all "notices of levy" or levy, and returning
>all funds unlawfully and illegally taken through your various acts of
>fraud.
>
>Should you fail to respond to me within ten (10) days with a point by
>point rebuttal, it will be taken that you have acquiesced and agree that
>all actions taken by each of you, individually, and in conspiracy, have
>been done in violation of 42 U.S.C.  407.  Under the doctrine of
estoppel, this matter will then become res judicata, and will be used as
>evidence against each of you in legal action for damages in order to
redress my grievances.

>I look forward to your response.  Otherwise, I will see each of you in court.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>_____________________, suae potestate esse

                      Declaration of Service

>I, the undersigned, hereby declare under the penalty of perjury under the
>laws of the United States of America, that on this fifth day of the second
month in the year of Our Lord, nineteen-hundred ninety-seven, I did
personally execute the mailing of one true and correct copy of the foregoing
>instrument, Notice of Violations of 42 U.S.C. 407 by Sandy Charter
>Wilson , L.R. Micheals, and Donna Y. Mukogawa under Color of Law and
Penalties Applicable to Such Violations under 42 U.S.C. 408 , via U.S.P.S.