Time: Tue Mar 25 01:46:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA26409;
	Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:25:55 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id TAA26765;
	Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:17:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 01:27:10 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: HONK 'EM INTO OBLIVION
 22>

Dear Friends,

You have GOT to read "Unbridled Power."
This lady is an extremely talented
writer, and a good historian on top of
everything else.  She coined the term
"institutional leprosy."  I think this
is a great label to paste all over
IRS forms from now on, don't you?
This form has been inspected by
IRS lepers!!

Can't you just see a grid-lock traffic
jam surrounding the IRS building in
D.C. on April 15?  If people coordinated
the effort, they could all synchronize
their watches to the Internet, and then
blow their horns at the exact same
moment, for a whole minute.  The roar
would be deafening, and I don't see how
the lepers (oops) employees in that building
could ever forget it.

Better yet, how about a nationwide HOOOOONK
at exactly noon in every city in the nation.

Yes!  YES!!!  That's it.  No matter where
you are, anywhere in the world, stop your
car, wherever you are, and stand on your
horn for a full 60 seconds exactly at noon on
April 15, even if you have to go out into
the parking lot to do it.

We can organize HONK-A-THONs in every major
shopping center.  You can even get a bumper
sticker for your efforts:

           I HONKED!

If you order 100 of these I HONKED! bumper
stickers, you can get a badge which reads

          HONK-A-AGENT

/s/ Paul Mitchell