Time: Tue Mar 25 13:42:16 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA27975;
	Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:38:34 -0700 (MST)
	id IAA21493; Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:34:29 -0500 (EST)
	id IAA21481; Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:34:26 -0500 (EST)
	id AA28787; Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:34:25 -0500
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA27938;
	Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:32:03 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:15:18 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: A Magnificent Warning (fwd)

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

In anticipation that the following magnificent
warning will be forwarded unto many generations,
I have taken the liberty of performing my usual
editorial changes on this text.  Hopefully, I
have only improved on words which already deserve
your close study, and emulation.

So be it.

Amen.

Dear Harold,

My first thoughts as I started through your message was
-- gosh,  hope Alfred  isn't directing this towards me,
directly.   Just joking. What a powerful piece of work!
A couple of friends of and I were talking earlier, just
hashing over  how to  handle the enemy, when they swat-
team you and drag you into their dungeons.

Even though  things are  now to  the point  where  they
don't even  recognize or  adhere to  the rules of which
they are  supposed to  be bound ... the thought came up
in our  discussion that,  even in  their statutory  law
(various E.O.'s,  etc.) provisions  are made where they
must [but,  only if  they want  to] recognize  the Holy
Bible [as  well as  other ecclesiastical  religions  or
forms of  "law"] under  the principles of International
Law, if nothing else.

What if  we are  drug into  their foreign venue, and we
were to  give them  notice of foreign law (i.e. our Law
--  the   Holy  Scriptures)  and  Our  Flag  (i.e.  the
Christian Flag)???   Then,  if they  fail to join under
Our Law  and Flag,  have they  not failed  to meet  the
requirements under  the Rules  of Procedure for joinder
of parties?  Isn't it then they who have failed to join
by coming unprepared to proceed?

Of course, much work and research would have to be done
to support  such a  position in  order to succeed using
this method, but it could be worth thinking about.  The
message you  sent (below)  is a  good start along those
lines.

Keep the faith,

Rusty

On Wed,  26 Mar 1997  6:15:07 MST  pmitch@primenet.com