Time: Tue Mar 25 23:14:00 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA16778;
	Tue, 25 Mar 1997 18:05:33 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA00788;
	Tue, 25 Mar 1997 18:04:46 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:40:29 -0800
To: jqs@pond.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: constitution cont'd

At 03:46 PM 3/25/97 -0800, you wrote:
>And calling the 16th Amendment just a so-called as a fraud on the
>people, the people need to know that the 16th Amendment [somewhat like
>the first Commandment to have no other gods] was an attempt to curb the
>growing power of the CORPORATIONS

What is your authority for this statement,
court cases and/or historical authors, please?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 -- yet all sorts of loopholes allow
>them to sidestep the taxes and charge wage workers as if what they trade
>their bodies for by the hour is 100% profit - when it isn't -- and
>workers don't get to deduct business lunches -- which are foodstamps for
>the corporations.

Yes, an excellent example is the federal income
tax exemption enjoyed by the Federal Reserve Banks.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Lest you get too preoccupied with what shouldn't even be allowed to
>perpetuate itself since it died a natural death in 1929 -- let us invite
>you to learn the real facts of what CAUSED the Crash

Certain bankers persuaded the President to
encourage heavy investment in the stock
market, whereupon the same bankers pulled
the plug.  Buy low;  sell high.  That is
the motto of the Rockefellers, isn't it?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 -- first on
>agriculture when Europe no longer needed our surplus abundance -- after
>WW I and could again grow their own and our farmers prices collapsed,
>but lines of production crossed in 1913 [see Brief No. 28 at
>http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~trent/technocracy ] as well as factual inventory
>on America's abundance [which today we cannot even sell to the most
>populace nations on our planet $12 billions worth last month went
>unsold] performed by a topnotch THINKTANK of scientists, engineers,
>geophysicists, petroleum engineers, educators, including Charles
>Steinmetz the Wizard of GE "WHO BROUGHT GOOD THINGS TO LIFE" while
>politicians, bankers, lawyers finagle with the financial while America
>flounders in $24 trillion IOU's as of 11-14-92 and it's now 1997.

That's quite an elaborate sentence.
Do you care to simplify it for us
common folk?  Thanks.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>So add Technocracy's info to your arsenal about how our Mother Earth is
>going to feed another 1.5 billion babies born in next three years

When I travel between Chicago and Denver,
I see miles and miles of empty farmland.
Even if that number of babies were born,
which is certainly not a sure thing, we
have enough arable land to feed them.
This sounds like the Dennis Meadows study,
rehashed, with a little salt and pepper
from "The Population Bomb."  I believe these
authors had very hidden agendas which undercut
their credibility.  What they were really
trying to do was to develop a very elaborate
rationalization for abortion, infanticide,
and a worldwide reduction in human population
by the year 2000.  In my opinion, this is a
criminal.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 -- or