Time: Thu Mar 27 13:37:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA26089;
	Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:32:23 -0700 (MST)
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA22692;
	Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:32:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 13:26:06 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Counsel MEMORANDUM OF POINTS & AUTHORITIES (3 of 3)

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

     The United  States Supreme  Court also  pointed out  in this

decision that, in declaring what should be the supreme Law of the

Land, the  U.S. Constitution  itself was first mentioned and "...

not the laws of the United States generally ...."

     The attorneys  who sit  in Our State legislatures and in Our

Congress have  no right  to pass  laws which  infringe  upon,  or

abolish, Our  fundamental Rights  under the U.S. Constitution for

the United  States of  America, as  lawfully  amended,  and  such

unconstitutional laws  which purport  to do  so must  be declared

null and  void and  not binding  upon the Courts.  See Miranda v.

Arizona supra, at 491.

                          VERIFICATION

     The Undersigned  hereby certifies, under penalty of perjury,

under the  laws of  the United  States of  America,  without  the

"United States,"  that the  above statements of fact are true and

correct, to  the best  of My  current information, knowledge, and

belief, so help Me God, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746(1).

Respectfully submitted this _______ day of _______________, 1996.

Richard Hamilton Hayward
Relator of Record

  Memorandum of Law in Support of Habeas Corpus:  Page 31 of 32

                        PROOF OF SERVICE

I, Richard  Hamilton Hayward,  Sui Juris,  hereby certify,  under

penalty of  perjury, under  the laws  of  the  United  States  of

America, without the "United States", that I am at least 18 years

of age,  a Citizen  of one  of the  United States of America, and

that I personally served the following document(s):

          MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT OF PETITION FOR
       WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS, WITH POINTS AND AUTHORITIES

by placing one true and correct copy of said document(s) in first

class United  States Mail,  with  postage  prepaid  and  properly

addressed to the following:

James E. Hedgspeth, Jr.
District Attorney
16th Judicial Circuit
Etowah County Offices
800 Forrest Avenue
Gadsden, Alabama state

Clerk of Court
Circuit Court of Etowah County
Etowah County Courthouse
800 Forrest Avenue
Gadsden, Alabama state

Executed on:

Richard Hamilton Hayward, Sui Juris
Relator of Record
all Rights reserved without prejudice

  Memorandum of Law in Support of Habeas Corpus:  Page 32 of 32

                             #  #  #