Time: Sat Mar 29 08:48:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA07791
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:43:41 -0700 (MST)
         id HAA26321; Sat, 29 Mar 1997 07:40:04 -0800 (PST)
         id HAA26306; Sat, 29 Mar 1997 07:40:01 -0800 (PST)
         id HAA26289; Sat, 29 Mar 1997 07:40:00 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 09:54:18 -0800
Subject: CONCHR SLS: Letter to U.S. Representative Charles Key
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
To: conchr-l@xc.org

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

MEMO

TO:       Rep. Charles Key
          State Capitol Building, Room 508
          Oklahoma City 73105/tdc
          OKLAHOMA STATE

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     March 29, 1997

SUBJECT:  Special State Grand Jury

I learned  of your  work by  reading your letter, dated March 12,
1997, which made its way onto the Internet.

I intend to petition a court of competent jurisdiction to convene
a special  state grand  jury in Arizona, in order for such a jury
to consider  conclusive evidence  of a mail fraud, extortion, and
jury tampering  conspiracy which  is taking  place in  the United
States District Court in Tucson, Arizona state.

We will  not attempt  to convene  a special  federal grand  jury,
because the  federal Jury  Selection and  Service Act,  28 U.S.C.
1861 et  seq., is  unconstitutional  for  exhibiting  class  bias
against state Citizens.

I am  writing to  inquire as  to your  interest in  developing  a
relationship of  mutual assistance in these related matters.  For
example, can you please supply me with the Oklahoma Supreme Court
decision which  approved the  request for  a special  state grand
jury in  the OKC bombing case?  This will be a valuable precedent
for initiating a special state grand jury here.

Thank you very much for your consideration, Rep. Key.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Counselor at Law and federal witness
c/o 2509 N. Campbell Avenue, #1776
Tucson, Arizona state
Postal Zone 85719/tdc

email:       pmitch@primenet.com (586/Eudora Pro 3.0:
             preferred, to conserve all resources)
phone:       (520) 320-1514 (private line:
             please get permission to disclose)
fax machine: (520) 320-1256 (dedicated hard copy:
             available 24-hours per day or night)
fax modem:   (520) 320-1513 (dedicated email line:
             please call phone to switch software)
web site:    http://www.supremelaw.com

                             #  #  #