Time: Sun Mar 30 13:27:42 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA01462
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 30 Mar 1997 11:40:43 -0700 (MST)
	id sma000451; Mon Mar 31 04:33:07 1997
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA05344
	for <terra-libra@labyrinth.net.au>; Sun, 30 Mar 1997 11:33:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 13:02:02 -0800
To: terra-libra@labyrinth.net.au
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Re: [TL] W-4 Form

I would only add the recommendation that
the Certificate of Exemption from Withholding
be changed to Affidavit of Exemption from
Withholding, to give it more strength, and
to compel the other party to litigate
rebuttals, also under penalty of perjury.

See IRC 6065 in pari materia with this
approach.  "Under penalty of perjury" really
raises the ante, that's for sure :)  If you
are sure of yourself, there is no danger in
verifying your certainty under penalty of
perjury.