Time: Mon Mar 31 11:46:07 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id JAA06638
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:49:43 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:26:33 -0800
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: New Civilizations Network

My dream goes like this:

As People come closer to the eternal laws
which the Most High has already given to Us,
these People will learn to imitate the Creator,
by converting His infinite Energy into
all manner of heretofore fantastic stuff.
This happens by adopting a completely
different paradigm, one by which Matter
equals Energy divided by the Speed of
Light, squared.  This paradigm is a
formulaic metaphor for the creative Acts of the
Most High.  Within this paradigm, We,
the People, will be permitted to "precipitate"
inventions which are now beyond our wildest
imaginations, because the eternal laws of
the Most High are not being obeyed at the
present time.  Once they are, the flow of
inexhaustible Energy will accelerate,
unbounded by any terrestrial limit
currently known to mankind.  We are made
in the image and likeness of the Most High,
and Our creations will be likewise.

> ->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List
>I found this interesting and related site thanks to Jeff Lister. I think
for all of us who are interested in the future of mankind and how the
conditions shall be for the coming generations that this is a good
connecting site.

biophilos@flinet.com