Time: Thu Apr 03 17:27:18 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA09415;
	Thu, 3 Apr 1997 13:22:22 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA21332;
	Thu, 3 Apr 1997 13:21:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 17:21:07 -0800
To: snetnews@world.std.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Heavens Gate's VaCa before Suicide

Satire break:

Has anybody checked the seven quarts of
Starbuck's Java Chip ice cream?  :)

That WAS my favorite too, until today.

I didn't know that Java could do that?

p.s.  large object trailing Hale-Bee-Bop
is three times earth size, but seemingly
is having no effect on any gravitational
fields;  massive breakdowns in eternal
laws of physics are expected soon;  please
stand by (or, better yet, tether yourselves
to the nearest post office, so we don't
lose you too).  Tether ball, anybody?