Time: Thu Apr 03 20:55:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA22314;
	Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:12:25 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA12168;
	Thu, 3 Apr 1997 20:12:13 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 20:53:33 -0800
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: DC - Sign of urban America's future?

Can we have that in pink flashing neon, please?

Footnote on sign reads:

"And that, whenever any form of populace becomes
destructive of this neon, it shall be the right
of government to alter, genetically or otherwise,
the chains of deoxyribonucleic acid found therein, or
to abolish same, and to institute a new robotic species,
laying the genetic foundations on such principles,
and organizing its organs in such form, as to the
spies crawling all over the White House shall seem
most likely to effect their happiness and their
continued economic prosperity."

/s/ Paul Mitchell (on a roll)