Time: Fri Apr 04 08:20:49 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA21296;
	Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:54:35 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA08082;
	Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:51:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 07:57:57 -0800
To: JAdam2594@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg

Ginsburg is among 8 other Supreme Court Justices
who received a formal NOTICE AND DEMAND TO CEASE
AND DESIST enforcement of the 14th Amendment,
several years ago.  This amendment allegedly
rendered all native-born Americans "citizens
of the United States" [sic], thereby subjecting
them to the fraudulent federal income tax.

The way to get to her is to send her another
formal NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR EXHIBITION OF
DOCUMENTS, demanding that she (herself) reveal
her oath of office to the American People.
If she does not reveal the document, then you
move against her in a Quo Warranto Action;
you must first request leave of the proper
court, since this action is usually brought
by the Attorney General.  But, we have no
Attorney General at the moment, because Reno
refused to produce credentials, in response
to a proper FOIA request for same.

Once revealed, you can compel her obedience
to that document, since it is an equitable
contract.  Equity is brutal, as we say in the
legal profession.  Moreover, she is paying
taxes on her judicial pay, in violation of
Article III, Section 1, and the holding in
Evans v. Gore (1920).  The case which is cited
for overturning Evans was founded on the false
premise that all federal judges are citizens.
There is no law which requires federal judges
to citizens of either class (federal or state).

I can help with these approaches, but my treasury
is empty, thanks to numerous violations of
18 U.S.C. 1513 (the federal witness statute);
so, pro bono and contingency contracts are
out of the question for me.  If we could organize
a benefit lecture, I will deliver that lecture,
and the videotape sales can also benefit the
effort.

I am standing by.

/s/ Paul Mitchell, federal witness
http://www.supremelaw.com

p.s.  I am now convinced that the ACLU is a
wolf in sheep's clothing;  they are NOT Our
friends.