Time: Fri Apr 04 09:33:19 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id IAA16775;
	Fri, 4 Apr 1997 08:44:37 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id IAA10474;
	Fri, 4 Apr 1997 08:43:40 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 09:30:30 -0800
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: building freedom

And so, proving that federal grand juries have
no authority over state Citizens, and proving
that the United States District Court has no
criminal jurisdiction, and proving that the
Department of Justice has no delegation of authority
and no powers of attorney, do nothing in your mind
to build freedom.

Is that what you are asking me to believe?

Dream on!

And "No!" I do not think this list is supposed to be
politically correct.  I wouldn't be here if I thought
that.  But, many on this list have their own version
of political correctness, and now they are trying to
impose that version of political correctness upon others
on this list.

It gets very tiring to see so many lists degenerate into
ad hominem criticisms, particularly when the evidence pouring
forth now indicates more than one million foreign troops
in our land, right now, as we speak, and instead we must
spend our precious days reading messages like the one
below.

You are NEVER going to have your "freedom businesses"
if these foreign troops are here to start a major ground war,
and win.  You are going to end up a prisoner, plucking feathers
from Kentucky Wong King's live chickens, and you will be
eating chicken feed, not the chickens.  This is already
happening in Arkansas.  They are the WRONG king, in truth.

SO MARK THESE WORDS!!!!

No, this is not dreaming, this is a nightmare about to
descend upon all of us.

Yes, do us and the rest of the American People a big favor,
and UNSUBSCRIBE.  You will be happy you did, for now.

>================[ Distributed Message ]================
>         ListServer: fwolist (Free World Order)
>               Type: Not Moderated
>     Distributed on: 04-APR-97, 07:12:14
>Original Written by: IN:rdb@labyrinth.net.au.
>

>Well Paul Mitchell has demonstrated (for more than the tenth time) that he's
>on an ego-trip. Why else would he bother replying to a one-to-one email from
>me by sending it to me AND with a CC: to the FWO-list (thus his message
>below).
>
>Not that I care, he's just publicly demonstrating how silly he is, and
>demonstrating that he's not willing to learn - since he refuses to take
notice
>of this list's intentions, and refuses to fully read the FWO web-site and the
>TL-reports so he will at least begin to understand.
>
>My recommendation for those people who feel compelled to constantly reply to
>off-topic posts, is to reply to the individual(s) responsible PRIVATELY.
If all