Time: Sat Apr 05 12:41:32 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA09137;
	Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:07:02 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA15788;
	Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:06:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 12:38:08 -0800
To: Patriot <rick_ainsworth@nettally.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Third Continental Congress

Dear Richard,

I am most honored by your nomination here, and
I am also happy to accept, and to assist your
efforts in any way I can.

Please bear in mind, however, that my
"treasury" is empty and, consequently,
travel of any length is problematic
(unless we can find a benefactor, or two).

You may already know that almost every one
of my clients during the past year was
persuaded to believe a vicious lie that
I am some kind of paid government agent,
or "agent provocateur."  This, of course,
was all they needed to justify not paying
my normal invoices, which have now added
up to a sizeable sum.  If I had been paid,
I would surely be able to cover my own travel
expenses, as my contribution to the cause.

Let us pray for God to grace us with yet
another miracle.  Until then ...

Many thanks.  I am standing by.