Time: Mon Apr 07 23:17:59 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id QAA22505;
	Mon, 7 Apr 1997 16:28:47 -0700 (MST)
	id TAA25148; Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:23:30 -0400 (EDT)
	id TAA25124; Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:23:26 -0400 (EDT)
	id AB06244; Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:23:25 -0400
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA17752;
	Mon, 7 Apr 1997 16:23:09 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 23:04:11 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: SLS: Message from the Cosmos

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

"If we have agreed to watch over your destiny,
 it is because we have felt, and still feel,
 a great faith in your future.  In so doing and
 operating [nuclear weapons], you obstruct
 enormously our constructive intentions.
 You can be very certain that, if you find the
 strength and courage to establish a strong union
 among all peoples of the earth and to accomplish
 the complete destruction of all the destructive
 weapons that again, today, make you proudly evil
 and obsessively aggressive, we feel authorized
 by the love that we have been feeling for you since
 the origins of this solar system, to approach you
 without reservation and to give you the knowledge
 and the positive science which would mean, for the
 entire mankind of this earth, a happy life, rich
 with happiness, true freedom, and boundless
 prosperity."

 ["Message to the Mighty of the Earth,"
   by Eugenio Siragusa, 4/30/62, in
  "Are We Alone in the Universe?"]

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]