Time: Mon Apr 14 10:27:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA17896
	for [address in tool bar]; Mon, 14 Apr 1997 07:56:51 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 10:17:44 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: Janet Reno: No fund raising special prosecutor

Dear Americans,

Here is an open suggestion to every American:

Send a FOIA request to Janet Reno for a certified
copy of her Appointment Affidavit (an OMB-approved
form).  I can post the one I sent, if you want
to copy from a template.

I can supply you with an electronic copy of the
Citizen's Guide to the FOIA/Privacy Act, now
a rare government document which is out of print.
This is a great document, by the way.

After 10 working days, you will file a standard appeal,
if she fails to produce her credentials (and she
will fail, you can bet on that).  This is a simple,
one-page "reminder."

When you get to that point, check out the article
entitled "Karma and the Federal Courts" in the
Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

and you will be well situated to sue her for
her failure to produce the requested document.

Without the requisite oath of office, required
by 5 U.S.C. 3331, she is not Attorney General;
it is that simple, folks.  Really, it is THAT
simple.

We did one more thing:  we sent her a 10-day
courtesy notice, to remind her that the 20-day
deadline on responding to the FOIA appeal was
about to lapse.

It lapsed.

Janet Reno, NOT Attorney General

Now, that means she cannot delegate ANY authority
downwards, to anybody in the Department of Justice.

With this in mind, check out IRC 7401, which
requires authorizations by the Attorney General
(or her delegate) AND the Secretary of the Treasury
(or his delegate).  Without both, the court is
denied jurisdiction to proceed.  The 1972 Cadillac
case proves it.  (Citation available on polite
request.)