Time: Wed Apr 16 13:27:58 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA24511;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:57:56 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA12199;
	Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:57:27 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:08:28 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: We Are Not Attorneys

Excerpt from Nolo Press book on Bankruptcy, to wit:

We Are Not Attorneys

We are pro per assistants.  Attorneys represnt people.
We assist people to represent themselves.  If you want
someone to represent you, you'll need to hire an attorney.
If you want to "do it yourself," we can help.  We believe
that representing yourself is the only way to gain, and
keep, control over your own life and your own legal
problems.  You don't need legal training to use the courts
or manage your own legal affairs.  You have a
constitutional right to represent yourself without an
attorney.  Let us assist you!

["How to File for Bankruptcy," by Stephen Elias,
  Albin Renauer, Robin Leonard;  Nolo Press,
  950 Parker Street, Berkeley, CA 94710, first
  edition, October 1989, ISBN 0-87337-079-1,
  tel: (415) 549-1976, p. 11/2]