Time: Thu Apr 17 07:28:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAB02906;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 06:49:51 -0700 (MST)
	by usr03.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA13086;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 06:49:42 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 07:15:28 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: voter registration (3 of 3)

[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

MEMO

TO:       Pima County Recorder
          115 North Church Avenue
          Tucson, Arizona state

FROM:     Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
          Counselor at Law

DATE:     August 26, 1996

SUBJECT:  Qualified Elector Registration

I am a Citizen of Arizona state who is not also a federal citizen
(i.e. a citizen of the United States).  Please confer at "federal
citizenship" in Black's Law Dictionary with Pronunciations, Fifth
Edition.

Please send  me the form and instructions for registering to vote
as a qualified elector in the next general election.

I wish  to choose my Representative in the United States House of
Representatives, pursuant  to Article  1, Section 2, Clause 1, of
the Constitution  for the  United States  of America, as lawfully
amended.

I do  not wish to be deprived of my fundamental Right to elect my
legislative  representatives,  because  of  any  unconstitutional
statute, regulation, rule, policy, practice, procedure, or custom
currently endorsed by the State of Arizona.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

/s/ Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

Counselor at Law
c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776