Time: Thu Apr 17 13:43:34 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA18424;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:51:19 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id LAA10622;
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:49:40 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:40:47 -0700
To: thedoodlebug@juno.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: FOIA for credentials

According to Article VI, Clause 3, all state and
federal executive and judicial officers, and all
members of the state and federal legislatures,
shall take an Oath or Affirmation to support the
U.S. Constitution.  For federal executive officers,
this is usually done on an Appointment Affidavit,
an OMB-approved form.  See the pertinent law
at 5 U.S.C. 3331.

At 01:27 PM 4/17/97 PST, you wrote:
>	I read your NOTICE OF MOTION, etc. [filed in Billings on April
>14] and am very impressed. In the Karma addendum  to that email, you
recommend hitting the feds with a FOIA when criminal action is started
against us. Great idea! Just received word I am one of 174 unindicted
>co-conspirators in the Ippolito case in Tampa. I have a copy of the U.S.
>Attorney's NOTICE TO DEFENDANTS... listing all 174 people, from all over
>the country.

Submit a FOIA to this U.S. Attorney also,
for the same Appointment Affidavit.

 My question is: What credentials and other info should I
>request of the U.S. Attorney, in addition to the implementing regulation
>for 18 USC 3231?

See above.

>	I hope to enroll in your school soon.
>	Thank you very much.