Time: Thu Apr 17 22:11:10 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA01395
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 17 Apr 1997 17:49:10 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:06:15 -0700
To: liberty-and-justice@pobox.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: L&J: SLS: Arizona Republic v. AZ [sic]

At 07:30 PM 4/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>It's NOT "AZ".
>>
>>It's the "Arizona Republic,"
>>after which the newspaper is named.
>>
>>"AZ" is a commercial routing code invented by
>>the USPS, a municipal corporation chartered
>>by Congress.
>
>A thousand pardons. I will use the term Arizona Republic from now on.

Thank you.

>>Congress cannot create a corporation
>>in its capacity as a legislature for the whole
>>country, but only in its capacity as the legislature
>>for the federal zone.  See Tenth Amendment.

See Daly et al. v. National Life Insurance Company
of the United States of America, Indiana Supreme
Court (1878):

"An act of Congress creating a private corporation
 is the act of Congress as the local Legislature
 of the District of Columbia;  as Congress can not,
 under the federal constitution, as the Congress
 of the United States, create a private corporation."

>Congress can do anything it pleases and thinks it can get by with.

You have such a remarkably positive attitude.
Why don't you give it a rest?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>And there is not a damn thing you, I or any number of Patriots can do about
>it.

There is.  You just don't know what it is.