Time: Thu Apr 17 22:44:58 1997
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 18:12:55 -0700 (MST)
	Thu, 17 Apr 1997 18:12:37 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:38:29 -0700
To: AP2ELIJA@prodigy.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Getting out of the system!
Cc: totalliberty@juno.com

$85 /12 months

with subscriber credits for bringing
others into the school under your
sponsorship.

For more information, check out the
registration form at the Supreme Law
web site at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

I hope you will understand out predicament.
The nominal tuition separates the serious,
from the free-loaders, and it surely weeds
out the people who just want to be negative,
no matter what we tell them.

Thanks for putting yourself in our shoes.

The American Indians had a great saying:

  "Don't criticize a man until you have
   walked a mile in his moccasins."

>Dear Mr. Mitchel,
>
>Do you have systematic means developed for those of us who challenged
>the
>IRS and are being hasseled for attacking offensively instead of waiting
>for them to simply roll over us at their discretion?

I have done it for myself.

If you want access to the many documents,
you must enroll in the Supreme Law School.

See the registration form at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

>Do you have a step by step process of getting completely and totally out
>of the system?

See above.