Time: Fri Apr 18 07:39:31 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA29558
	for [address in tool bar]; Fri, 18 Apr 1997 06:05:47 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 08:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: GovtAware-L@Citadel.Net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: GovtAware:  Presidential Income

Objection.  We have a political prisoner
in federal custody right now who is prepared
to testify that the President receives $35,000
for each indictment which IRS obtains from federal
grand juries against "illegal tax protesters."
See the Performance Management and Recognition
System Termination Act of 1993.  The "authority"
was repealed.  See "The Kick-Back Racket" in
the Supreme Law Library at the URL below.