Time: Sun Apr 20 06:46:54 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA25108;
	Mon, 21 Apr 1997 05:31:42 -0700 (MST)
	by usr08.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA09243;
	Mon, 21 Apr 1997 05:31:05 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 06:08:15 -0700
To: fwolist@sportsmen.net
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: IRC is "Void for Vagueness"

>How do you expect to enforce the void for vagueness against the IRC?

Lot of ways:  whenever you must correspond
with them, make the case, particularly when
you are in court.  I successfully defeated
a summons enforcement case, in part by using
these arguments.  The case was dismissed.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>"The Federal Zone"  By whom and is this book still in print?

I wrote it, under a pen name, in 1992.
When we needed to reprint it, we offered
investors 100 copies for $1,000, paid
in advance, to be drop-shipped from the
bindery.  The book sold for $40 mail order.
When 4 investors had invested $1,000 each,
the IRS stole all the money in the trust
bank account we were using to sell books.
It is now out of print, but you can purchase
an electronic copy from me for $25.00, and
we will specially print a hard copy for $100,
with blue-ink autograph, which covers shipping.

The versions which are on the Internet were
also stolen, and they do not conform to the
copyright restrictions which are distributed
with an authorized version.  We required that
the character stream not be modified, because
we went to great pains to highlight words and
phrases with bold, underline, and italics.
The Internet version(s) stripped out these
special characters, making it much more
difficult to decipher.