Time: Sun Apr 20 07:15:02 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id GAA19038;
	Sun, 20 Apr 1997 06:42:05 -0700 (MST)
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id GAA07999;
	Sun, 20 Apr 1997 06:42:00 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 07:04:10 -0700
To: JAdam2594@aol.com
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: National Sales Tax (fwd)

What if income tax revenues are NOT paying
for any government services, but instead
are being laundered straight into foreign
banks, like Rothschilds, Warburg and Sons,
and Kuehn-Loeb?

What if?

Do you think a National Sales Tax is going
to make any difference, if that is the case?

I seriously doubt it.