Time: Sun Apr 20 09:16:15 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id HAA15521;
	Mon, 21 Apr 1997 07:35:39 -0700 (MST)
	id KAA27757; Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
	id KAA27742; Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:30:23 -0400 (EDT)
	id AA13367; Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:30:16 -0400
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id HAA19274;
	Mon, 21 Apr 1997 07:28:28 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 09:00:05 -0700
To: "M.Boone" <boone@tima.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SNET: SLS: Mike Kemp
Cc: Dale Robertson <jdrobertson@hotmail.com>,
        Dale Robertson <dalerobertson@hotmail.com>,
        Dale Robertson <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>

->  SearchNet's   SNETNEWS   Mailing List

Dear Mr. Boone,

The attitude you have shown here demonstrates
to me that you have little, if any concern for
the rights of the Counsels who worked so long
and hard to prepare and submit a Writ of Habeas
Corpus on behalf of Mike Kemp.  The Right to
due process of law is a fundamental Right,
which is guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

Any intentional deprivations of fundamental
Rights are felony violations of 18 U.S.C. 242
and, if they are perpetrated by 2 or more persons
working together, they are also felony violations
of 18 U.S.C. 241.  Now, since the dividing line
between criminals and innocent victims appears
to be clarifying itself with some speed in the
Kemp case, I suggest that you make up your mind,
once and for all, which side you have chosen to
plant yourself on, and then we can let the
chips fall where they may.  I am obliged to warn
you that each violation of 18 U.S.C. 241 is
ten (10) years in the federal penitentiary.

Now, if Mike Kemp is still in county jail, which
is the latest information available to me, I have
in his incarceration probable cause to charge
everyone connected with that unlawful incarceration
with multiple violations of 18 U.S.C. 241 and 242,
because I am a witness to these violations, and I
am obligated under 18 U.S.C. 4 to report these
violations to the proper civil and/or military
authorities.  The Writ of Habeas Corpus has not
been suspended by Act of Congress.  Therefore,
Mike Kemp is being denied due process of law,
in violation of the above statutes.

Last but not least, the only one who can release me
from my legal and moral obligations to Mike Kemp is --
Mike Kemp, and ONLY Mike Kemp.  Only in the event
that a court of competent jurisdiction should rule
that Mike Kemp is now incompetent to make such a
decision on his own, could I then be discharged
from my obligations, by order of said court,
or a ward appointed by said court.

Do you understand what I am say to you here?

If I do not hear from you, I will proceed on
the basis of the presumption that you do understand
what I am saying to you here.  Silence is consent,
and silence is also estoppel, pursuant to
Carmine v. Bowen.

If you do not understand what I am saying to you here,
please ask any clarifying questions you may have,
and do so within 72 hours, please.

You can rest assured that I will broadcast your
response throughout the Internet, in order to
protect myself from any false statements, libel,
or any other such forms of defamation which you
may attempt to expound as the truth.

Thank you, Sir.

copy:  The Internet

At 09:59 AM 4/21/97 -0300, you wrote:

>Here is what you asked:
>            "Dear Mr. Boone,
>
>I can't possibly conceive of doing anything that would endear me to you.
>

>I was given your email address by
>Stephanie, a friend of Mike Kemp.
>
>Whooppee!  Is this a sign that you are among the very elect?
>

>Are you in contact with either Mike Kemp,
>or his grandparents?
>
>No.
>

>It is very important that I contact
>one or the other, as soon as possible.
>
>Mike Kemp is in jail right now, as I am quite sure you know.  To contact
>him, I asked that you go through his attorney.  A very reasonable request.
>His grandparents are in their 90's and do not need to be bothered.  Another
>reasonable request.  I'm a reasonable man, aren't I?
>

>Thanks in advance.
>
>Perhaps your thanks was a bit premature.  Could be an emotional problem.
>

>At 07:45 AM 4/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Mr. Boone,
>>
>>I did not ask you how to contact his attorney,
>>did I?
>>
>>/s/ Paul Mitchell
>>

>>At 09:06 AM 4/21/97 -0300, you wrote:
>>>
>>>Mike Kemp may be contacted through his attorney, Mickey L. Johnson.  His
>>>phone number is 1-205-663-9000.  This is how to properly receive
>>>information about Mike.

>>Paul Andrew, Mitchell, B.A., M.S.    : Counselor at Law, federal witness
>>email:       [address in tool bar]   : Eudora Pro 3.0.1 on Intel 586 CPU
>>web site:  http://www.supremelaw.com : library & law school registration
>>ship to: c/o 2509 N. Campbell, #1776 : this is free speech,  at its best
>>             Tucson, Arizona state   : state zone,  not the federal zone
>>             Postal Zone 85719/tdc   : USPS delays first class  w/o this

-> Send "subscribe   snetnews " to majordomo@world.std.com
->  Posted by: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]