Time: Sun Apr 20 17:04:51 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA28953
	for [address in tool bar]; Sun, 20 Apr 1997 13:33:45 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 16:51:11 -0700
To: "mikimbrell" <mkimbrell@mail.webtek.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: [LEADERS] First Amendment Triumphs (5 of 5)

At 01:10 PM 4/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>please take the Tulsa World off your mailing list.
>We're pretty tired of your diatribes.
>
>----------

The email address:

  "mikimbrell" <mkimbrell@mail.webtek.com>

is not in ANY of our broadcast lists.

Until you supply us with the exact
offended email address(es), we can
do precisely nothing to help you.

Thank you for understanding.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

p.s.  Is it true that 633 federal government
agents, without credentials, are a story
that you do not regard as interesting?
I really am very curious now.  I suppose
you believe the militia blew up the federal
building too, right?  Fertilizer truck, right?
We're laughing at you out here, and that is
the truth, whether you believe it, or not.