Time: Tue Apr 22 05:13:39 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA25094;
	Tue, 22 Apr 1997 05:07:54 -0700 (MST)
	by usr04.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA20687;
	Tue, 22 Apr 1997 05:06:58 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 05:12:36 -0700
To: Charlie Hawkins <hawkins@norden1.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Kennelly Letter

At 07:10 AM 4/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>    I am interested in obtaining the letter from rep. Kennely, and where
>can I get this? Also, I am seriously considering writing a billand
>getting my rep. Kaptur to sponsor it, as to  members of congress passing
>unconstitutional legislation.
> What do you think of this...
>
>           All members of the Congress or Senate, if they sponsor or
>pass a bill which is in conflict with the Constitution of the United
>States, shall be IMPEACHED and removed from office...we could call it
>'The Responsible leadership' bill, or something of that sort. Then, when
>they try to pass bills which are repugnant to the Constitution, they
>could be removed from office, and new reps or senators elected in their
>place.
>         I am going to spend a little time thinking about the
>legislative construction of this bill, and then I will send it to you
>for your input.
>
>                                Take care,
>
>                                  Charlie Hawkins

Dear Charlie,

The files you requested are attached in
BinHex encoding.  I can also encode
with MIME and Uuencode.  Let me know
if you cannot run and read these two
.EXE files.  Here are directions:

1.      create a new DOS directory

2.      copy these .EXE files into that directory

3.      execute them at the DOS prompt, e.g.

        C:\KENNELLY.DIR> releasek
        C:\KENNELLY.DIR> kennelly

4.      view the .PCX files with Windows PAINTBRUSH

5.      zoom your output in the printer dialogue window
        (PAINTBRUSH cannot zoom on screen)

I am here to help you, if you have any problems.

If you do have problems, preface the problem
with a brief description of the hardware and
operating system you are currently using.

/s/ Paul Mitchell, Founder
Supreme Law Firm and Supreme Law School

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                             August 28, 1996

          Congresswoman Suspected of Income Tax Evasion

Payson, Arizona.   Paul  Mitchell, a Counselor at Law and Citizen
of Arizona  state, today  challenged U.S.  Representative Barbara
Kennelly to  stop evading  the big  question about federal income
taxes:   Does the  term "State"  at Internal Revenue Code 3121(e)
include only the named federal territories and possessions of the
District of  Columbia, Puerto  Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam and
American Samoa?  Can this be income tax evasion?  Read on.

     In a  letter to  Mr. John  Randall of San Diego last January
24, Kennelly  responded to  a written request from Randall asking
her if  the word  "State" in  26 U.S.  Code 3121(e)  and in other
pending legislation  were the  same.   Rep. Kennelly,  a Democrat
from Connecticut,  first checked with the Legislative Counsel and
with the  Congressional Research  Service about  the  definition.
"According to  these  legal  experts,"  answered  Kennelly,  "the
definitions are  not the  same.   The term  state in 26 U.S. Code
3121 (e)  specifically includes  only the  named U.S. territories
and possessions."   Her  letter to  Randall, on official House of
Representatives stationery, was dated January 24, 1996.

     This admission is earth-shaking, according to Paul Mitchell,
who has  conducted an  in-depth investigation of federal laws and
the U.S.  Constitution for  seven years  now.   If  the  Internal
Revenue Code  was deliberately  written to  confuse the  American
people  into   believing  that   "State"   means   "Arizona"   or
"California," when  it does  not, then  the Congress has a lot of
explaining to  do.   Mitchell has  since challenged  Kennelly  to
produce copies  of  the  correspondence  she  received  from  the
Legislative Counsel  and Congressional  Research Service, but she
has now  fallen  silent  and  refuses  to  answer  any  follow-up
letters.   Congress, incidentally,  exempted themselves  from the
disclosure requirements of the Freedom of Information Act.

     Writing under  several pen  names, Paul  Mitchell's work has
reached all  the way  into the  U.S. Supreme Court, which adopted
"the federal  zone" as  a household  word in  their sweeping 1995
decision in  U.S. v.  Lopez.  His book entitled The Federal Zone:
Cracking the  Code of  Internal Revenue,  was first  published in
1992, and  became an  instant underground  success for  its lucid
language  and   indisputable  legal  authority.    The  book  was
originally written  in electronic  form, which  made it  easy  to
disseminate through  the Internet.   The  fourth edition  can  be
viewed with  the Alta  Vista search  engine, developed by Digital
Equipment Corporation.   The  Internet version  does not preserve
any bold,  underline, or  italics, however.   Mitchell  has  used
special  character  formats  to  highlight  important  words  and
phrases in  federal statutes  and case  laws, easing the reader's
burden of deciphering an otherwise unintelligible code.

  Mitchell Challenges U.S. Rep. Barbara Kennelly:  Page 1 of 2

     It is  clear, there  is a  huge difference  between the area
covered by  the federal  zone, and  the area  covered by  the  50
States.   "Money is  a powerful motivation for all of us," writes
Mitchell in  a chapter  from the  book.   "Congress had literally
trillions of  dollars to  gain by  convincing most Americans they
were inside  its revenue  base when, in fact, most Americans were
outside its revenue base, and remain outside even today.  This is
deception on  a grand  scale, and  the proof of this deception is
found in  the statute  itself."  Indeed, the proof is now leaking
out on official Congressional stationery.

     Mitchell goes  on to  argue, it  is  no  wonder  why  public
relations "officials"  of the  IRS cringe  in fear when dedicated
Patriots admit,  out loud  and in person, that they have read the
law.   It is quite stunning how the carefully crafted definitions
of "United States" do appear to unlock a statute that is horribly
complex and  deliberately so.   As  fate  would  have  it,  these
carefully crafted  definitions also  expose perhaps  the greatest
fiscal fraud  that has  ever been  perpetrated upon any people at
any time in the history of the world.  It is now time for a shift
in  the   wind.    That  shift  is  being  driven  by  a  growing
understanding of  personal status  and its relation to government
territorial jurisdiction.

     The vivid  pattern that  has now  painfully emerged  is that
"citizens of  the United  States", as defined in federal tax law,
are the  intended victims  of a modern statutory slavery that was
predicted by  the infamous  Hazard Circular  soon after the Civil
War began.   This  circular admitted  that  chattel  slavery  was
doomed, so  the bankers  needed to  invent a  new kind of slaves.
These "statutory"  slaves are  now burdened  with a bogus federal
debt which  is spiralling out of control.  The White House budget
office recently  invented a new kind of "generational accounting"
so as  to project  a tax  load of  seventy-one percent  on future
generations of  these "citizens of the United States".  The final
version of  that report  upped the  projection to eighty percent.
"It is  our duty  to ensure  that this  statutory slavery is soon
gone  with   the  wind,   just  like  its  grisly  and  ill-fated
predecessor," concludes Paul Mitchell.

     The fifth  anniversary edition  of The  Federal Zone will be
available before  the end  of the  year.   Copies  of  Mitchell's
correspondence with  U.S. Representative Kennelly can be obtained
by sending email to pmitch@primenet.com, Mitchell's email address
on the Internet.

                             #  #  #

Dear Charlie,

I am appending information about
the Supreme Law School, for your
careful consideration.  See the
announcement and registration form
at the end of this message.

Here's an idea for sponsoring new
students into the Supreme Law School,
and having your tuition paid for
by the new students you sponsor!

Take a close look at the "sponsor credits"
in the information that follows.  If you
enroll for only one month ($10), but then
you sponsor another student who enrolls
for 12 months, your sponsor credit is $12,
so you are already $2 ahead and your
enrollment is "free!"

If you replace "Subscriber Services" (see below)
with your name (or alias), then you
will get credit as their Sponsor,
even if they forget to enter your
name on the Sponsor line.  We honor
your alias, if you choose to use one.

I send out two registration forms:
one is blank, and the other is filled out
with my name on the Sponsor line,
in blue ink original.  The Sponsor's email
address is optional (but nice to have).

That way, people can see the "drill" in action.

If we get blank Sponsor lines on the
registration form (see below), then
the Supreme Law School reserves the right
to assign a Sponsor of our choosing,
unless we get a registration form with
something other than "Subscriber Services"
after "Attention:" on the envelope.

For example, if the registration form
comes with a blank Sponsor line, but
the envelope is addressed to:

  Supreme Law School: Internet Group
     Attention: John E. Trumane

then "John E. Trumane" will become that
student's sponsor, assuming that
John E. Trumane is already a student
enrolled in the Supreme Law School.
If he is not enrolled, we will assign
a sponsor who is enrolled.

We will be delighted to learn that
you have decided to join Us!

/s/ Paul Mitchell
Counselor at Law and Founder
Supreme Law Firm and Supreme Law School

Press release and registration form now follow.
After that is a release on the Habeas Project
for Political Prisoners, an active project of the
Supreme Law Firm.

Enjoy!

----------------------------cut here-----------------------------
[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

For Immediate Release                           December 27, 1996

                   Supreme Law Firm Announces
                Internet-based Supreme Law School

                               by

                      Paul Andrew Mitchell
                       All Rights Reserved
                         (December 1996)

Payson, Arizona.

     The founder  of a  new legal  cooperative -- the Supreme Law
Firm -- today announced the start of their Supreme Law School, an
electronic  curriculum   of  recent   developments  in   American
constitutional law,  and its  applications to  current state  and
federal court  cases.   Paul Andrew  Mitchell, a computer systems
consultant for 25 years and now Counselor at Law, will soon enter
his eighth year of intensive research and developments in renewed
systems of law, based upon the Constitution for the United States
of America and its lawful amendments ("U.S. Constitution").

     The curriculum of the Supreme Law School will pivot upon the
Supremacy Clause,  a provision  in the  U.S.  Constitution  which
renders all  federal laws, treaties, and the Constitution itself,
the supreme  Law of  the Land.  This supreme law is so important,
that the various constitutions of the several states of the Union
all recognize  the U.S.  Constitution  as  the  superior  guiding
principle to guarantee freedom to Americans, forever.

     Membership in  the Supreme  Law School  requires an Internet
computer and  pre-paid subscriptions on a discounted schedule.  A
pre-paid subscription  for 1  month is  $10;  3 months is $25;  6
months is $45;  12 months is $85.  Current subscribers earn a one
dollar credit  for each  subscriber-month  they  sponsor  in  the
Supreme Law  School.   If a  current subscriber  joins, and  then
sponsors 25  other subscribers  who pre-pay  for one  month,  the
sponsor can  either apply the $25 credit to future subscriptions,
or receive a cash rebate, paid in blank U.S. Postal Money Orders,
to any  mailing location  on the  planet.  The Supreme Law School
has chosen  to do  all of  its  business  with  the  U.S.  Postal
Service, since the USPS is rooted in supreme law authority.

     Subscribers are  required to  have an Internet computer with
electronic mail  ("email") software  compatible with  the  Eudora
email package,  published by  the  Eudora  Division  of  QUALCOMM
Incorporated, 6455  Lusk  Blvd.,  San  Diego,  California  state.
Information Week  magazine wrote  that "Eudora Pro 3.0 ... sets a
new standard  for e-mail  client flexibility  and ease  of  use."
Network Computing  magazine  wrote  that  "Eudora  Pro  3.0  will
continue to dominate the mail client niche of network computing."
Email software  is compatible  with Eudora  if it can detect file
transmit codes automatically (BinHex, MIME, Uuencode).  Users can
visit the  Eudora Web  site  at  http://www.eudora.com/pcw612  to
download Eudora  Pro 3.0  and use  it FREE  for 30  days.   Email
inquiries should  be directed to <eudora-salespcw612@eudora.com>,
or just  call telephone  1-800-2-EUDORA, extension 86090, and ask
for sales or tech support.  URL: http://www.supremelaw.com is the
Web site address for the Supreme Law Firm, Library, and Seminars.

----------------------------cut here-----------------------------
[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

                        Registration Form
               Supreme Law School:  Internet Group

Name: ___________________________________________________________

USPS address c/o ________________________________________________

Email address:   ________________________________________________

Tel/Fax Numbers: ________________________________________________

Comments etc.    ________________________________________________
(use reverse side if necessary)

Subscription Period (check one with "X"):

 1 month      [  ]  @ $10.00  (sponsor credit:  $1)
 3 months     [  ]  @ $25.00  (sponsor credit:  $3)
 6 months     [  ]  @ $45.00  (sponsor credit:  $6)
12 months     [  ]  @ $85.00  (sponsor credit: $12)

Sponsor's name: _________________________________________________
(leave blanks if NONE)
Sponsor's email address: ________________________________________

                      Subscriber Agreement

The Undersigned  ("Subscriber") honors all copy rights and hereby
agrees to  refrain at  all  times  from  making,  or  forwarding,
electronic copies  of Supreme  Law  School  email  to  any  other
computer  users,   unless  those   users  are   already   current
subscribers to  the Supreme Law School: Internet Group.  The sole
exception applies  to this  press release  and subscription form.
Subscriber  agrees  to  pay  renewal  fees  without  notice,  and
consents to automatic expiration, if renewal fees are not paid in
advance of the current expiration date.  Subscriber agrees to pay
all subscription  fees in  blank U.S.  Postal Money Orders, and a
50% handling  penalty for  submitting all other forms of payment.
Subscriber agrees to direct all payments, insured as needed, to:

               Supreme Law School:  Internet Group
                 Attention:  Subscriber Services
               c/o 2509 North Campbell Ave., #1776
                      Tucson, Arizona state
                      Postal Zone 85719/tdc

until further notice.  We will see you on the Internet!

                                                    mm   dd   yy

Signature: __________________________________ Date:____/____/____

----------------------------cut here-----------------------------
[This text is formatted in Courier 11, non-proportional spacing.]

For Immediate Release                             January 2, 1997

                   Supreme Law Firm Announces
             Habeas Project for Political Prisoners

                               by

                      Paul Andrew Mitchell
                       All Rights Reserved
                         (January 1997)

Payson, Arizona.

     The founder  of a  new legal  cooperative -- the Supreme Law
Firm --  today announced a new project to bring their Supreme Law
School into  federal prisons,  for the  benefit of  all political
prisoners.   The Habeas  Project, founder  Paul Mitchell's  brain
child, will  leverage the  growing enrollment  of the  School  to
identify sponsors  who will forward study materials to prisoners,
on a one-on-one basis, and act as mentors and counselors.

     "The incarceration  rate  in  this  country  is  a  national
scandal of  immense proportions," Mitchell stressed.  "The silver
lining is that most political prisoners now have more reading and
study time  than ever  before.   We intend  to restore freedom to
each and  every one  of these  prisoners, by  teaching  them  the
Supreme Law  of the Land."  Paul Mitchell points to former inmate
Alan Stang, who found time in federal prison to write the ground-
breaking book Tax Scam.  Stang was jailed for a "tax crime."

     Mitchell  recently  launched  the  Supreme  Law  School,  an
Internet-based advanced  curriculum for students and advocates of
new developments  in American  Constitutional Law,  as applied to
current state  and federal  cases.   Enrollment in  the School is
pre-paid in increments of one month, with a sponsor credit system
for students who enlist others to enroll as well.

     Students can  "drop-in" or "drop-out" as often as they want.
Credits can be converted to cash or assigned to other projects of
the Supreme  Law Firm.   For  example, credits can be assigned to
purchase postage  for prisoners,  who always  need help  with the
simple expenses of answering mail and filing legal papers.

     "We are looking for generous and conscientious Americans who
will enroll  in the  Supreme Law  School, and then sponsor one or
more political prisoners, whose special needs they will address,"
added Mitchell.   "We  want the  Freedom Movement  in America  to
remember those  who were  swept under  the rug  by  a  cruel  and
unusual regime of star chambers, entrapment, lies, extortion, and
pseudo authorities.   This  regime is  fast approaching a fascist
dictatorship, and  education in  Law is a necessary ingredient to
restoring the  constitutional Republic  which America  was always
designed to be, and to remain."