Time: Tue Apr 22 14:59:45 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id NAA14278;
	Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:49:47 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id NAA17023;
	Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:49:33 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:20:15 -0700
To: Primenet Abuse Response Team <abuse@primenet.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Unwanted mail (fwd)

At 08:08 PM 4/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Well, how did you assemble your list in the first place?

I didn't.  It was given to me, as a "gift."
Now, it is beginning to look like a Trojan Horse.

>In general, it's our policy that you shouldn't be sending out mass email
>except to people who have explicitly asked to be on your list.

On the other hand, press and media
have a responsibility to the public
to accept stories, at least to review
them.

Jim, it is essential, in my opinion,
to understand the "political" dimension
to this controversy.  The press will be
the last to admit that they do not want
to cover one of the biggest stories to
break in modern American History:  the
IRS has no authority to exist, at all,
and they are, therefore, one big giant
extortion racket operating under color
of law, at best.

Witness: the IRS is bribing judges and U.S.
Attorneys to the tune of $25,000 per
indictment which they obtain from federal
grand juries, and the judges are dipping
deep, all across the country.  The press
are complicit for helping to cover up
this massive scandal.

Now can you appreciate why they are howling:

"TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST!"
"TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST!!!"

See "The Kick-Back Racket" in the Supreme
Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

and you will begin to taste the depth of
this scandal.  It will make Tea Pot Dome
look like a thimble.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

copy:  Supreme Law School clients