Time: Thu May 01 02:47:09 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA11527
	for [address in tool bar]; Thu, 1 May 1997 18:42:38 -0700 (MST)
	by usr07.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA17502;
	Thu, 1 May 1997 18:34:30 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 23:48:25 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL: recon update

Dear Friends,

More points-of-entry delineated here.
Chinese will launch the initial attack,
Russia will follow "from behind."
Cuba is the staging area for entry into
Florida, probably via air and sea.  We have
Chinese ports-of-entry enumerated, with more
to follow.

Mexico is the staging area for entry
into Arizona and Texas.  Interstate I-10
is too far north of Mexican border
along length of New Mexican border with
Mexico.  Check your national map.  Foci
from Mexico are via I-19 north of Nogales,
and Mexican highway 45 north thru Chihuahua
into El Paso.  ROT debate may be cloaking
real intelligence on plans for entry into
Texas.

Newest recon is Minnesota, via Canada,
thru Alaska, and Bering Strait.  Look
for winter crossing of Strait (this needs
more work) while ice is thick, to support
heavy equipment.  We need more data on
drug trade routes from Juneau to all
points along Canadian border, again
where Interstates touch:  I-15 north of
Great Falls, Montana;  I-29 north of
Fargo, North Dakota;  and I-5 south of
Vancouver.  These highways may need
close recon, for recent additions of
check-points, etc.  Great Lakes are
wide open:  no updates or foci there,
as yet.

Please forward.  All data still tenative,
until further notice.

owner-conchr-l using -f