Time: Fri May 02 23:05:27 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id WAA14417;
	Fri, 2 May 1997 22:44:34 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id WAA27475;
	Fri, 2 May 1997 22:44:26 -0700 (MST)
Date: Fri, 02 May 1997 23:03:26 -0700
To: Christopher Darrow <WebMaster@cotw.net>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: prospective client

Christopher,

Ours is completely Socratic:  you can drop
in and drop out as often, and as many times,
as you wish.  We all progress upwards in an
ever widening spiral which never ends,
because I believe in eternal life, and
our eternal lives began at conception.

We are developing separate "tracks," such as
an in-depth study of a grand jury case which
I litigated last year.  We style ourselves as
teachers of teachers, of teachers.  At most,
you will pay $10 per month, sliding downwards
if you pay for more months in advance (see the
fee schedule on the SLS registration form).
These fees are recoverable, if you sponsor
others to join too, so it is very possible
you will end up in the black (in more ways
than one :)

Why don't you do both?

copy:  current SLS clients