Time: Sat May 03 05:49:34 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA28606;
	Sat, 3 May 1997 05:44:10 -0700 (MST)
	by usr09.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA02511;
	Sat, 3 May 1997 05:40:32 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 05:42:37 -0700
To: Scott Dykstra <sdykstra@erols.com>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Petition Clause in the First Amendment

In fact, one of the provisions in the U.S.
Constitution which is frequently overlooked
by patriotic Americans is the Petition Clause,
the last clause in the First Amendment.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the
Petition Clause guarantees a Right which is
conservative of ALL other rights, without
exception.

Think about it.