Time: Mon May 05 21:49:55 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id SAA29472;
	Mon, 5 May 1997 18:57:57 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id SAA23668;
	Mon, 5 May 1997 18:57:48 -0700 (MST)
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 21:49:33 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS:  I am resting.

Hi Everyone,

I worked a marathon over the weekend, and
the heavy load has taken its toll.  While
32 pounds of paperwork wing their way to
Nebraska, I am going to take it easy for
one-half day, or so.  Please forgive me
for the lag in SLS, SLF, and GJT messages,
but I really do need a rest.  I'll be back
from dream world, when the Lord awakens me
to another day.  My life is His gift, so
I need to return to His world now and then;
I always awaken with a good idea (or two).

Bye for now.