Time: Tue May 06 16:08:12 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA26422;
	Tue, 6 May 1997 14:53:30 -0700 (MST)
	by usr05.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id OAA19273;
	Tue, 6 May 1997 14:53:21 -0700 (MST)
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 15:33:28 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: Kemp situation, libel against Paul Mitchell

<snip>

>Paul Andrew Mitchell wrote:
>
>> #2:  It is a total lie to insinuate that I am charging people
>> an "arm and a leg for useless legal work."
>
>Why, time and time again, are people insinuating that you are,
>Paul?

You tell me!  There aren't very many of them,
and they are all attempting to be close in,
to one or more of the cases which I am
litigating.  One of them wormed his way
into my living room, where he threatened my
life 12 separate times, even preventing me
from calling 911 when I told him I needed
to do so.  What does that tell you?  The
people that guy was "helping" were convicted
of "criminal syndicalism," and one of those
co-defendants has skipped town, or so I am
told by a waitress who is close to one of the
other co-defendants.  Those were "commercial
warrant" cases, and I have had a lot to say
about the property conversion racket which
is now emerging from the Department of Justice
(Just US?)  Add to that the perjury and kick-back
rackets which are also rampant in the same place,
and you should have more than enough motive there
to fill a century.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 Why do people insinuate you are a government agent,
>you deny it, and then write a message provoking revolt?

I have not written any messages with the
intent of provoking "revolt," as you put it.
Since I am not a government agent, and since
I have never been a government agent, except
for a brief consulting contract with the
U.S. Navy for computer systems development
during the mid-1980's, there must be some
other, terribly important reason why people
like Mr. Charli choose to resort to blatant
and vicious lies.  For what purpose, they are
not saying, other than to slander and libel
someone who was working very closely with a
client until, suddenly, the client dropped out of
the community where he has lived for some time.

My honest assessment of this situation is that
Mike Kemp must have been drugged, or brain-washed,
or a combination of the two, to exhibit such a
sudden and unexplained change in his behavior.
He no more wanted to go to jail, then to murder
his family.  He understood the importance of
at least TRYING to discover more information
about the Etowah County Drug Task Force.

Follow the money, remember what Deep Throat said?

There are plenty of other, powerful motives which
can explain why these agents, both known and
unkown to me, are attacking these legal strategies.

Can it be that we are really onto to something very
big by discovering that there are dual federal courts,
and the state governments are running cover for this
very same fraud, with their use of de facto star chambers
which impose federal municipal law on the Citizens
of the several states, totally in violation of the
Tenth Amendment?  Can it be that DOJ really knows
that the Federal Jury Selection and Service Act
(28 U.S.C. 1861 et seq.) has a serious and fatal
flaw in it, and that flaw is now being exposed for
all the world to see?

Do you want, or need, any more motives?  I have
several more, equally serious ones.

See "Karma and the Federal Courts" for some ideas,
in the Supreme Law Library at our URL (see below).
See "Congresswoman Suspected of Income Tax Evasion,"
for another.  There are a few more, equally powerful
articles in the Supreme Law Library.

Please help yourself.  They are free (to you),
even though they took untold hours of research
to discover, report, and upload to a reliable
and secure web site, for you to access at your
leisure.

You're welcome.