Time: Sun May 11 03:19:52 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id UAA01278
	for [address in tool bar]; Sat, 10 May 1997 20:24:16 -0700 (MST)
	by usr02.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id UAA16357;
	Sat, 10 May 1997 20:17:29 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 03:13:44 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLF: When General Lee surrendered ....

Dear America,

I would like to offer a study sequence to you,
in order for you to begin appreciating why it is
that I continue to harp on the evidence that the
United States (federal government) is operating
a widespread extortion racket, and has been for
many generations.

Choosing a place to begin is not hard, because many
of you who have had the opportunity to visit the
nation's Capitol, and you probably also went for a
trip to the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials.  When I
visited Washington, D.C., I went to both, and I
must say that they are both impressive monuments.
But, I submit to you that Jefferson was the better
man of the two, notwithstanding the obvious contradictions
that We see in his ownership of slaves.

I say this because We have been indoctrinated for decades
into believing that Abraham Lincoln could do no wrong,
and that it was some sort of moral imperative that the
Union Army win the Civil War, one of the most violent
and bloody wars this planet has ever seen.  I ask you to
suspend any judgments you may have in this regard, until
you have had a chance to read some of that history, immediately
after the Civil War ended.  I promise you that what you
will learn, will utterly amaze you, and it will also help
Me to make my point here about the United States
(federal government) extortion racket.

Exactly 100 years after the so-called 14th amendment was
declared ratified, the Utah Supreme Court was presented
with a criminal appeal in which the privileges and
immunities guaranteed by that so-called amendment were
at issue.  The court took the opportunity to recite a
large number of historical facts which had been published
in the Congressional Record only one year before.  Please
be aware that the 14th amendment contains a "second"
privileges and immunities clause;  the first Privileges
and Immunities Clause was in the organic U.S. Constitution
from the beginning.  See 4:2:1 (my short-hand for Article IV,
Section 2, Clause 1).  They needed a "second" clause because
they were in the process of creating a "second" class of
citizens -- Federal citizens!

As history would have it, the Louisiana delegation in the
House of Representatives hired a former judge, Lander
Perez, to assemble a massive amount of historical
evidence which proves that the 14th amendment was an equally
massive fraud upon the entire nation.  As an experienced
jurist, Judge Perez knew how to present this material
in a way that was convincing to other jurists, and to
jurors.  What resulted was a body of knowledge which
is so impressive, the Utah Supreme Court as much
adopted it as irrefutable (and thus unrefuted) proof that
Article V was clearly violated in the adoption of that
amendment.

The case in which these historical details were recited,
in excruciating detail, is Dyett v. Turner, 439 P.2d 266,
270 (1968).  You must read past part of the decision,
until you reach the point at which the Utah Supreme
Court states, "General Lee had surrendered ...."  This,
of course, was the dramatic moment which marked the end
of that horrible conflict, and it marked the beginning
of actions by the Congress of the United States which,
by all standards of law and justice, had to be one of the
most corrupt, vengeful, and cruel bodies ever to step
foot inside the District of Columbia, even more corrupt
that today's Congress, and that is really saying something.

I encourage you to get this decision, and to begin reading
where "General Lee had surrendered ...."  The Supreme Law
Firm can supply you with an electronic copy, if you don't
already have one.  You see, the 14th amendment is pivotal
to the federal government, because it allowed Congress to
begin assembling a group of people who were all associated
by way of one thing:  Federal citizenship.  Since citizenship,
as such, is a term of municipal law, and since the high Court
has ruled that the Constitution does not apply inside the
District of Columbia, this association was, and is, beyond
the reach of the U.S. Constitution, and the magnificent
guarantees which it was established to promote and maintain,
for all time, until the end of time.

As you read Dyett v. Turner, keep in the back of your mind
the fact that Section 4 of the 14th amendment contains an
utterly amazing, and mostly overlooked, provision, namely,
that the validity of the public debt shall not be questioned.
Well, by proving that this amendment was never lawfully
ratified, there is no such provision anywhere in the
U.S. Constitution.  Actually, in all legal pleadings, the
Supreme Law Firm has now adopted the following convention:
We refer to the U.S. Constitution as the "Constitution for
the United States of America, as lawfully amended (hereinafter
'U.S. Constitution')".  This explicitly preserves Our Right
to challenge the validity of the public debt, at any time.

One last thought:  remember that all public officials,
state and federal, elected or appointed, must take an
oath to support the U.S. Constitution.  However, since there
is a very legitimate debate about the ratification of
several key amendments, like the 14th and 16th, I leave you
with one loaded question:  How is it possible for Citizens to
enforce, and how is it possible for public officials to obey,
their solemn oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution,
if the weight of verifiable, historical evidence now proves that
the exact provisions of that Constitution are still in doubt,
for any reason?

Think about it!  This is the situation that confronts Us,
as a Nation, at the present time.

To this end, We have conceived of "The New Amendment," as We
call it, which serves to repeal the 14th amendment explicitly,
and to correct the immensely massive errors which Congress
foisted on the entire nation, in the period immediately after
the Civil War ended.  If you have not also received a copy
of "The New Amendment," please let Me know, and I will be
happy to forward one to you as soon as possible.  Please
have patience, because the Supreme Law Firm is being
inundated with requests for information.  So, please consider
enrolling in the Supreme Law School, so that your enrollment
fees can help defray the very real costs that accumulate
as We continue to broadcast this information to the entire
Nation, one individual at a time.

As We have said, in many different places, and now at many
different times, it is Our duty now to ensure that this statutory
slavery -- Federal citizenship -- is soon Gone with the Wind,
just like its grisly and ill-fated predecessor.

/s/ Paul Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Citizen of Arizona state
(expressly not a citizen of the United States)
http://www.supremelaw.com

All Rights Reserved without Prejudice