Time: Thu May 08 21:58:01 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id RAA14305;
	Thu, 8 May 1997 17:21:16 -0700 (MST)
	by usr10.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id RAA07874;
	Thu, 8 May 1997 17:17:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 21:40:25 -0700
To: Norman Olson <nolso@sunny.ncmc.cc.mi.us>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: Patriot Down (fwd)
 us>

Norman,

Do we have the names of these pursuers yet?

Here is what we do:

Doe #1 <--  pursuer #1
Doe #2 <--  pursuer #2
Doe #n <--  pursuer #n etc.

in People v. United States et al.,
District Court of Texas State,
Jeff Davis County.

Then, we petition for Order to Show Cause
why each should not be charged with
premeditated murder in the first degree,
given the Application for TRO which had
been filed previously to the murder,
thereby subjecting said pursuers to
the jurisdiction of the county court,
like it or not.  The show cause hearing
will be used to create a transcript,
which can then be served on the standing
state grand jury and/or on a special
state grand jury which we can attempt
to convene, a la Oklahoma state's
special grand jury.  See Oklahoma state
constitution, in pari materia with special
state grand juries.

RSVP ASAP