Time: Sat May 10 06:19:08 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id FAA29651;
	Sat, 10 May 1997 05:59:16 -0700 (MST)
	by usr06.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id FAA11619;
	Sat, 10 May 1997 05:55:39 -0700 (MST)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 06:17:46 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: SLS: question from "psyberdude"

No, I am a Counselor at Law, but I am not
a licensed attorney, because of the evidence
proving ratification of the original 13th
amendment.  For background information, see
"Esquires" in the Supreme Law Library at URL:

  http://www.supremelaw.com

Confer at "Counsellor at Law" in Bouvier's
Law Dictionary (1856).

No one needs a license to exercise a common
law profession.  We have some very powerful
briefs which explain the law on this point,
in great detail.

"By their works you shall know them."