Time: Wed May 07 13:00:40 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id MAA10775;
	Wed, 7 May 1997 12:53:54 -0700 (MST)
	by usr01.primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id MAA14837;
	Wed, 7 May 1997 12:50:14 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 12:59:27 -0700
To: Norman Olson <nolso@sunny.ncmc.cc.mi.us>
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: GJT: Something Smells (in Jeff Davis county)

Norman,

FYI, an Order to Show Cause will result
in a hearing from which a transcript of
crucial evidence will be prepared.  In turn,
this evidence can be handed to a Texas state
grand jury, with a request to investigate.

See 18 U.S.C. 1504, second paragraph, for
some federal guidelines, i.e., Citizens
have a Right to request grand juries to
conduct investigations, under authority
of the Petition Clause.

This is the purpose of grand juries:  to
investigate unlawful conduct by government
employees.  I have numerous authorities on
this point, if you need them.

copy:  Grand Jury Track, Supreme Law School

Norman,

Do you know how to convert this to an Affidavit?