Time: Wed May 07 21:40:44 1997
	by primenet.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id TAA24457
	for [address in tool bar]; Wed, 7 May 1997 19:02:42 -0700 (MST)
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 21:32:58 -0700
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell [address in tool bar]
Subject: [LEADERS] Kemp situation, libel against Paul Mitchell
Cc: Dale Robertson <jdrobertson@hotmail.com>,
        Dale Robertson <dalerobertson@hotmail.com>,
        Dale Robertson <habeascorpus@hotmail.com>

>This is the kind of dirty laundry airing which caused
>Mr. Mitchell to be chastised by other lists.

Mike Kemp's life is now in danger, so I do not
think that more ad hominem arguments are at all
appropriate at this point in time.  Telling lies
about me does absolutely nothing, except to distract
all Americans from this dire situation that is
developing.

Can some of you people get it into your heads that
Mike Kemp is dying of chronic insulin deficiency,
and the jail is, evidently, aggravating it by their
medical mistreatment of the man?

Maybe then you will direct your energies where
they belong, instead of repeating these stupid and
inane interpersonal insults ad nauseam.

GET A LIFE, WILL YOU!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

 I think
>that Paul should keep his personal issues to himself,

I agree!  But, this is a NOT a personal issue.

When the cases I have been litigating are
systematically, and premeditatively, scuttled,
you are witnessing obstruction of justice,
not dirty laundry.  I should hope that you
are capable of knowing the difference.

But, now I really do wonder, honestly!!

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>unless of course he wishes to make BOTH SIDES OF THE
>ISSUE AVAILABLE.

I cannot speak for the judge or the prosecutor
who evidently colluded to obstruct a nearly
perfect Habeas Corpus petition, because I was
not there.  The best I can do is to share
my copy of the Affidavit of Probable Cause
which the Habeas Corpus expert drafted, upon
hearing a first-hand account of that collusion.
I think it would be appropriate to get Kemp's
permission first, before broadcasting that
Habeas Corpus petition.  Don't you?

/s/ Paul Mitchell

  next thing you know, he'll be threatening
>people with his 'de facto' status as an 'expert witness'.

Oh, I see, let's roll out the buzz words,
one after another after another after another.
To what end, I can only guess.

I don't threaten people.  I do tell them that
I have an obligation, under 18 U.S.C. 4, to
report felony violations of federal law to
the proper authorities;  if I do not, then
I am guilty of misprision of felony.  But,
of course, they don't even teach these statutes
in law schools, so I shouldn't expect the average
American even to know about that statute.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Tell me Paul, just what are you an expert in?

You have it wrong, I must say.

I never said I was an expert witness.

I said I am a federal witness.

See 18 U.S.C. 1512 and 1513 for
the pertinent laws.  How many times
do I need to say this anyway?

A word to the wise should be
sufficient.

/s/ Paul Mitchell

>Besides, aren't these issues off topic for this listserver?

Here we go again.  When all else fails,
fall back on "off topic" garbage and
other assorted nonsense.

Why don't you trade places with Mike Kemp
for 45 days?  I think you need a little
compassion.  Maybe you need a lot of
compassion.  I can't decide which, just now.

/s/ Paul Mitchell